A free flash gallery with randomly distributed pictures. Written in pure AS3. Compiled with Flex SDK.
- Uses an XML to specify image URLs and caption text
- Click on an empty space to randomly redistribute the pictures.
- Click on a picture to see it in its real size. Click on it again to scale it down.
- Pictures are draggable.
The main code is free to use for any purpose. No warranty. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Note that this application uses 3rd-party libraries (TweenLite and MonsterDebugger). Please consult their licenses as well.
Download→ Scattered Gallery
Also in this category ...
- » Easy Undo & Redo in ActionScript
- » AS3Isolib Game : Veer
- » Class Generator Flash Extension
- » Isometric Helper Flash Extension
- » as3isolib on playbook, first look